Fox Valley Composite Squadron Members, in accordance with CAP REGULATION 36-1, you are required to annually review and acknowledge review CAP Nondiscrimination Policy (below). Please review it below and then complete and submit the form below to meet this annual obligation. This will be sent out annually. As always, if you have questions, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMORANDUM FOR ALL CAP MEMBERS
1. Civil Air Patrol is committed to equality of opportunity in offering access to its educational and operational programs and activities. Nondiscrimination and diversity are critical to our success as an organization.
2. CAP provides an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members and ensures that educational, membership and operational decisions are based on each individual’s abilities and qualifications. Consistent with this practice and applicable laws, it is CAP policy not to discriminate in offering access to its programs and activities, or with respect to membership terms and conditions, on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, or disability. This policy ensures that only relevant factors are considered and that equitable and consistent standards of conduct and performance are applied.
3. Commanders at all levels are responsible for ensuring that members under their command are aware of and adhere to CAP’s nondiscrimination policy.
4. Allegations of violations of the CAP Nondiscrimination Policy will be sent to the Equal Opportunity Officer (EOO), Lt Col Walter Vertreace. Submission of allegations and/or complaints directly to the CAP/EOO will not be considered a violation of the chain of command.
a. Those wishing to submit a discrimination complaint should review CAPR 36-2 for procedures and guidance. Additional guidance may also be obtained by contacting the EOO.
b. The CAP/EOO can be contacted at email@example.com , (267) 971-9442, or by writing to Equal Opportunity Officer, 105 South Hansell Street, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112.
5. Any questions concerning this policy should be directed to the CAP/EOO.
JOSEPH R. VAZQUEZ
Major General, CAP